Burial insurance in detail
Is burial insurance the best policy to help pay final expanses?
If you want a policy that will last for your whole life, will never increase the premiums, and never decrease the death benefit, burial insurance is your best bet. It provides life time coverage with a premium that will never increase and can be issued for smaller amounts of $3,000 to $50,000.
Is there a difference in burial and final expense insurance?
Life Insurance typesFinal Expense Life Insurance
No Medical Exam Life Insurance
Universal Life Insurance
Whole Life Insurance
Term Life Insurance with Living Benefits
Indexed Universal Life Insurance
Guaranteed Life Insurance
Second To Die Life Insurance
Mortgage Life Insurance
From Our Blog
- Best Term Life Insurance Companies: Find the Best Term Life Insurance Companies
- Twelve Secrets and Tricks to Buying Life Insurance
- Tips from Dr. Daniel Amen: Looking For Your Keys? Do This NOW!
- What is a Bad Faith Disability Insurance Denial?
- Long Term Disability- Can your Benefits be Shortened by Mental Health Limitation Provisions?
Insurance OnlyOur office is located at
6400 FM 2147 ste 206
Horseshoe Bay Tx 78657